Delegates can travel around Brisbane with Translink. Click here to apply for a Go SeeQ card. Travel three or five consecutive calendar days on all TransLink bus, train, ferry or tram services. It also includes 2 journeys on Airtrain services to anywhere on the TransLink network.
Use the Journey Planner to plan your way around Brisbane.
The Airtrain service is completely integrated into the QR suburban network and can take you from Brisbane Airport directly to the Brisbane CBD.
ASPAC delegates are being given a special discount for using the Airtrain!
Book your return ticket between 19 August – 8 September 2019 with these instructions:
• Select the Book Tickets button
• Select From destination as the Airport Domestic or Airport International
• Select To destination as Brisbane and choose one of the following stations: Eagle Junction, Wooloowin, Albion, Bowen Hills, Fortitude valley, Central, Roma Street, South Brisbane.
• Select Return button
• Choose departure and return date between the 30 August 2019 to 8 September 2019
• Select the amount of passengers
• Enter passenger details
• Select Credit Card or Paypal
• Press Got a Promo Code? Click Here and type in the promo code ASPAC
• Enter payment details
• Select the check boxes and press the Confirm booking button
Explore Brisbane’s neighbourhoods through a comprehensive bus service that runs throughout the city, connecting the outer and inner suburbs to the CBD, major shopping centres, entertainment and dining precincts, railway stations and ferry terminals. Also get around the inner city with the free City Loop and Spring Hill Loop. Visit the website for more information.
Brisbane’s speedy network of electric trains has the Greater Brisbane region covered and provides direct access to the city, quirky neighbourhood precincts and outer suburbs. There is also a handy Airtrain service that is completely integrated into the Queensland Rail suburban network, with regular trains running from Brisbane Airport directly to Brisbane City and the Gold Coast. Visit the website for more information.
Taxi ranks are available at the Brisbane international and domestic airports, as well as throughout The City and inner-city precincts. Jump in a taxi to be assured of a quick and efficient way of getting around. A standard taxi will cater for four passengers or fewer. For wheel-chair access or to transport five to 10 passengers, it’s best to order a Multi Passenger Taxi. Contact Black & White Cabs on 133 222 and Yellow Taxi 13 19 24.